In order for an application to be processed, we will need the following documentation:
- A completed and signed Application Form.
- Clear photocopy of parents’ and student’s passports.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate with official translation if necessary.
- Copy of parents’ and student’s residence permits or diplomatic visas, or letter from parent’s employer affirming that visa will be procured.
- Health form and copy of up-to-date immunization record.
- Four (4) recent passport sized photos.
- Academic records in English. Official Records (with school seal) in other languages must be submitted, but it is the responsibility of the applicant’s parents to provide a certified English translation. Parents can use the Records Release Form to request school records.
- For Nursery applicants, full records for the preceding year.
- For Year 1-10 applicants, up-to-date current records and for two years previous
- For Year 11 and above applicants, all records from Year 7 to present
Records needed include:
- Any available standardized test scores
- Records of any special needs testing (if applicable)
- Classroom teacher recommendation – academic subject or homeroom teacher.
- The principal/counselor recommendation
- For Year 7 and above recommendation from Mathematics, English, and one other teacher.
To request records from previous school(s) parents should use the records request form. Copies can be downloaded from our website or hard copies obtained from admission office.
All admissions forms can be found in thesection. Please return the completed application package to the ZIS admissions office either by hand (office hours: 9AM-5PM, M-F excluding national holidays) or via email at email@example.com.