Our ZIS community consists of students, parents and families, and staff and faculty. We know that teachers are instrumental in this community, shaping the lives of students, and so we are committed as a school to develop capacities to deliver the very best programmes possible.
Learn more about the wonderful city of Zhuhai here: http://www.cityofzhuhai.com/
Applications are invited for August 2021 for the following vacancies:
- Early Years Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Primary Music Teacher
- Secondary Mathematics
- Secondary English
- EAL and SEN Specialists
Applications can be shared with email@example.com and should include:
- curriculum vitae / resume
- copy of valid teaching certification
Experience in an IB setting is preferred, but not required.
- Applications are invited to zischina.com
- We endeavour to acknowledge all applications – if you don’t hear back from us in a few days, don’t hesitate to send a reminder.
- Applicants are encouraged to browse the school web site and in particular look at the Parent Newsletters which are indicative of the active life of the school.
- As an IB World School, IB experience is a valuable asset to any application, though all exemplary candidates are considered.
- Interviews are held on site or via ZOOM / Skype.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Passport from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand (candidates with Masters in specialized field from other countries can be considered).
- Valid teacher certification/license/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience
- Proof of non-criminal record
- Two supportive references