Our ZIS community consists of students, parents and families, and staff and faculty. We know that teachers are instrumental in this community, shaping the lives of students, and so we are committed as a school to develop capacities to deliver the very best programmes possible.
Learn more about the wonderful city of Zhuhai here: http://www.cityofzhuhai.com/
Vacancies for 2018-19
Learning Services Teacher
We have a vacancy in our Learning Services Department which serves our students in the early phases of English language learning or who have identified learning needs. The ideal candidate is IB experienced, has specialized training in working with students with learning needs, and is able to work across upper Primary and Middle School. This is a full time position and applicants must meet the requirements noted below.
- CVs and letters of application should be sent to Andrew VanderMeulen, Head of School, on email@example.com
- All applications will be acknowledged and brief details of the school together with a job description will be sent to all applicants.
- Applicants are encouraged to browse the school web site and in particular look at the Parent Newsletters which are indicative of the active life of the school.
- As an IB World School, IB experience is a valuable asset to any application, though all exemplary candidates are considered.
- In the majority of cases applicants should be prepared for Skype interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Valid teacher certification/license/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience
- Proof of non-criminal record
- Two supportive references