Our ZIS community consists of students, parents and families, and staff and faculty. We know that teachers are instrumental in this community, shaping the lives of students, and so we are committed as a school to develop capacities to deliver the very best programmes possible.
Vacancies for 2018-19
All vacancies for 2018-19 have been filled. Thank you to all of the applicants for their interest in joining our team.
- CVs and letters of application should be sent to Andrew VanderMeulen, Head of School, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be acknowledged and brief details of the school together with a job description will be sent to all applicants.
- Applicants are encouraged to browse the school web site and in particular look at the Parent Newsletters which are indicative of the active life of the school.
- As an IB World School, IB experience is a valuable asset to any application, though all exemplary candidates are considered.
- In the majority of cases applicants should be prepared for Skype interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Valid teacher certification/license/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience
- Proof of non-criminal record
- Two supportive references